The purpose of this Website is to provide information on Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (NCFBE) and the Willow Study. The content provided through this Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for concrete medical advice from a medical professional.
2. Limited Licence
3. Accounts and Security
In order to access all services and content you may be required to register with us or open an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user name and password issued in connection with that registration or account, and for all activity which occurs on the Website under that registration or account. You must not use any third party’s username or password at any time without their express permission.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
Subject to the foregoing, the Website is provided “as is”. Insmed and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied. Neither Insmed nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk and you assume all responsibility for determining whether the information provided by Insmed and the Willow Study is appropriate for you.
5. Limitation of Liability
6. Intellectual Property Rights
7. Acceptable Use
You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while accessing or using the Website. In particular, you must not:
- (a) use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or promote violence or other actions which are threatening toward any other person or entity, harvest or collect personally identifiable information, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including rights of privacy or publicity;
- (b) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or use the Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to Insmed, the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- (c) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without our express prior written consent;
- (d) access or otherwise interact with the Website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- (e) license, sublicense, transfer, assign, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, distribute, or exploit for any commercial purposes the Website (or any underlying software) or any access to or use of the Website or any content;
- (f) modify, adapt, make derivate works of, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Website (or any underlying software);
- (g) infringe, challenge or impair a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or any materials available through the Website;
- (h) frame or mirror any part of the Website without Insmed’s express prior written consent; or
- (i) systematically download or store content from the Website without Insmed’s express prior written consent.
You agree that Insmed may, in its sole discretion and without any prior notice to you, block your access to or use of the Website if we determine that you have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites (Third Party Sites). Such Third Party Sites are not under our control, and Insmed is not responsible for, and does not endorse or make any recommendation in respect of, the content of any such Third Party Sites, including the information or materials contained on such Third Party Sites.
If you have any questions or need support in connection with this Website please contact us at email@example.com.
13. Applicable Law