The WILLOW Study is designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a medicine, called INS1007, for patients with Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (NCFBE). The study will compare this medicine with a dummy (placebo) medicine.
Who can take part?
In order to take part in the WILLOW Study, you will need to review the full checklist of criteria – found on the Eligibility page. Some of the basic criteria require that you must meet are:
- Be aged between 18–85 years old
- Have a history of NCFBE that has been confirmed by your doctor
- Not be currently treated for nontuberculous mycobacterial lung infection, allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, or tuberculosis
- Not currently smoke
- Not be pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or nursing a baby
- Meet all of the other requirements needed for participation in the study - to be checked by the study centre doctor.
Other requirements will be reviewed in detail with you by the study centre staff, if you meet the requirements above and attend a Screening visit.